• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pelican camera cases

Buffalobob

I am a liberal professional tree hugger. I am also retired. I have a consulting project where I inventory the amount of trash thrown into streams. Thieves throw stuff into streams. Thieves are not too very smart. They stole a bunch of camera gear and took the cameras but threw away the water tight Pelican cases. I have four of them. They are externally banged around but internally perfect except used. They were thrown away closed so everything is perfect inside. The seals on the cases must be really good because they were bone dry when we found them.

I am willing to trade them for something of reasonable value such as a pecan pie. However you should be aware that my wife is from Georgia so I know the difference in a really good pecan pie and one made by a yankee. I might be willing to part with one for just being a good guy.

They weigh a ton so shipping costs are significant.

BB,

HMMMM....a liberal professional tree hugger who hunts long range and shoots at Quantico, that might be the biggest oxymoron I have EVER heard!

Dimensions?

Bill

Did I also mention that I worked for the gov't and am not too bright.

Two cases are actually "Tundra underwater cases" and are about 17 X 13 inches

and two cases are Pelican and are 19 X 13.5 inches.

I've read enough posts to know better about the "not too bright" part!

Those are BIG cases.

I am a flashlight guy, any interest in some trade?

Bill

A Case

Hi Bob would it be possible to get one of the cases of you I will pay the postage costs.
You choose the box I have a Nikkon that could realy benefit from a dust proof case water is not as much as an issue here as fine dust in the bush.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Here are some items I would be interested in-

Coleman propane tree

Coleman 8 ft propane tree hose

240 wby brass ( I load it hot and lose a lot) of course I do not think anybody but me and Joel R use the cartridge.

257 Wby brass

308 brass of known quality

338 lapua brass

front rest bag

A good spot to bowhunt elk

A strange kind of compartmented bag that holds of the little pieces of gear (pda, kestral, rangefinder, bullets sunshade) that are need to shoot long range

Homemade trout flies, popping bugs, striped bass lures.

Peculiar skinning or meat cutting knives (no scuba knives accepted)

Well there are three spoken for and I will keep one.

We now just need to find some stuff to trade that makes it worth my while to figure out how to ship these things.

308 Brass

Hi Bob I have a heap of once fired Win Match brass fired in o headspace M852 chambers and twice fired Lapua brass if I could post some to you.

I could also dig up some Australian luers and send them they would come from my tackle box.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Last edited:
Wild Bill

How about the Win match brass. Would 50 be too many i.e. more than the case is worth to you considereing we do not know how much shipping will cost you.

Jim

cases

would 200+ be ok?

I will se how many I have you can have all off the Win cases

Are the Pelican cases claimed? I live not too far from you and could pick one up...even bring a pie or two.

would 200+ be ok?

I will se how many I have you can have all off the Win cases

That will be more than enough.

Do you want the big Pelican (13 #) or one of the smaller Tundras - one Tundra is yellow and one is black.

Jim

Last edited:
Are the Pelican cases claimed? I live not too far from you and could pick one up...even bring a pie or two.

I think they are claimed but of course there is the negotiation of something that I actually want.