• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Padded rifle scope cover with carry handle

fabricator21

New Padded scope covers with carry handle.

Orange is a Cole-tac $55 delivered
Black is a Eberlestock with crown cover. $50 delivered

I accept most payment methods

Attachments

• 20240306_130556.jpg
    20240306_130556.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
New
Orange is a Cole-tac
Black is a Eberlestock
Padded scope cover with carry handle
$55 ea. Delivered

I accept most payment methods
They say no question is a stupid question, but I may be in the Stupid category. We never carry scopes around by themselves, but your post is getting us thinking that we take Night (NV) Scopes and Day Scopes hunting. Just a question because I have not had any experience with these Padded Scope Cover with Carry Handle.
Is this just a Padded Scope case to carry by itself with a handle or is it a Padded Scope Cover/case and you can pick your rifle up by the Scope Cover with the handle?
Thanks

They are designed to carry a complete rifle. I believe the prs guys use them. They were purchased from a shop that caters to prs equipment.

They are designed to carry a complete rifle. I believe the prs guys use them. They were purchased from a shop that caters to prs equipment.
WOW
I was sitting here thinking that we carry two scopes with our Coyote & Hog setup. Have a day scope then change to NV at dusk and in the wee hours of the morning having NV Scope that change back to a Day scope when the sun come out. Seem like a very good piece of equipment. Might just buy one, but still thinking.. (I like the Black case)
Thanks much
Len & Jill

They say no question is a stupid question, but I may be in the Stupid category. We never carry scopes around by themselves, but your post is getting us thinking that we take Night (NV) Scopes and Day Scopes hunting. Just a question because I have not had any experience with these Padded Scope Cover with Carry Handle.
Is this just a Padded Scope case to carry by itself with a handle or is it a Padded Scope Cover/case and you can pick your rifle up by the Scope Cover with the handle?
Thanks
AK_Glen-6.jpg

On the fence with this one, We always try to support LRH members before buying from an outside retailer at a less expensive price.
Will see about prices and if someone Justs buys it ahead of me
God Bless
Semper Fi
Len & Jill