• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Over 50 types available at PV as of 10AM Monday...

Is this for sure? I thought they let anyone add it to their cart until the system updates the actual inventory status, but you can see this when you're on the actual "cart" page.
It has worked for me every time it has shown product in stock, but then get to the cart and it says they don't have enough. I've had around 7 successful orders since the first of the year and maybe half were gotten using this method. My last order was 8lb of H1000 that would show as in stock, but then not available in the cart. Same deal today with the 5lbs of Retumbo. I refreshed numerous times before it showed available for purchase in my cart. There were several people who were able to purchase it after I got mine, even though it kept saying adjust cart because there was not enough available.

Didn't Powder Valley use to have a Sort category of Available? It was in the drop down menu on the upper right and would put what was in stock at the top of the page.
Quit showing this option a week or so ago.

5b58f77899ee60d4aa3442150d1c21e3.jpg

Recent Posts