• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

OR TRADE L.H. RIFLE

tribb

Looking for an "accurate" 243 win.or similar caliber ( 260-25-06 etc.in a lighter weight rifle with threaded barrel. Doesn't have to be a fancy gun just accurate. let me know what you have and if you're interested in a trade let me know what you need Thanks Tribb

Looking for an "accurate" 243 win.or similar caliber ( 260-25-06 etc.in a lighter weight rifle with threaded barrel. Doesn't have to be a fancy gun just accurate. let me know what you have and if you're interested in a trade let me know what you need Thanks Tribb
It's not light, but you can hit anything out to a 1000 yards
Everything you need comes with it.

Attachments

• .264 WinMag sale Pick 3.jpg
    .264 WinMag sale Pick 3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 69
  • .264 WinMag sale Pick 1.jpg
    .264 WinMag sale Pick 1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 62
This might be a good option for you🤷‍♂️

Thanks
This might be a good option for you🤷‍♂️

Sorry for the delay. Yes the barrel is threaded. Barreled action is cerekoted and sits in a Manners stock. Jim Kobe did. the barrel and Steve Baldwin of Mechanical Accuracy threaded the barrel and punched the chamber to AI.

Sorry for the delay. Yes the barrel is threaded. Barreled action is cerekoted and sits in a Manners stock. Jim Kobe did. the barrel and Steve Baldwin of Mechanical Accuracy threaded the barrel and punched the chamber to AI.
Pictures, accuracy, barrel length, weight ,price long or short action ,and can it be rechambered to 25/06?

I'm away from home right now but can get photos next week. I believe barrel length is 22", will check on weight and the Tikka action can handle long or short. It would be easy to ream out the chamber to 25-06, I think.

I'm away from home right now but can get photos next week. I believe barrel length is 22", will check on weight and the Tikka action can handle long or short. It would be easy to ream out the chamber to 25-06, I think.