• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Optics for Sale, Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, Nikon etc

G19Jeeper

Trijicon ACOG 100233 Red Crosshairs TA31 with box, PPW and lens pen/cover. Also has $100 in Tenebrex covers added. $895 shipped
BqSIZar.jpg

rwI8nOq.jpg

Vortex Razor HD 4000 as new in box, put the battery in it to try it when I got it and then never used it again. Selling for the unbeatable price of $400 shipped
COt3leD.jpg

NnqIonI.jpg

Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40 Adjustable Objective Boone and Crocket reticle, very desireable scope that is no longer offered in this configuration. $475 shipped

Leupold VX3 CDS model 4.5-14x40 with Alumina Scope Caps. $475 shipped as configured
A2IPNOL.jpg

owXMvCH.jpg

z3CHlBd.jpg

9HEpKsa.jpg

***SOLD to ATLRoach Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6 MRAD Turrets in good shape. $435 shipped

Nikon Monarch UCC 5.5-16.5x40 Adjustable Objective. Japanese Glass, excellent optics from back when Nikon was exceptional. Good shape, some ring marks that are in the finish, not in the metal itself. $295 shipped
hANhuST.jpg

1r0Ft3Z.jpg

Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x50 Duplex 1" tube. $270 shipped
X4xP9b1.jpg

hwRfKUR.jpg

Nikon ProStaff P3 3-9x40 Duplex Reticle as new in box $115 shipped
fcaqevs.jpg

p4mFzUf.jpg

vT8GrS4.jpg

*SPF to Bigbuckfarm* Burris 6.5-20x50 Adjustable Objective MilDot $180 plus shipping, BNIB. Only have one of these scopes left, selling at cost plus shipping
9pTRfZT.jpg

g4ksfgU.jpg

lD3EU5e.jpg

Sightron 15-45x60 Spotting Scope, as new in box. $180 shipped

I will be adding pictures tonight or tomorrow, I am interested in trades for .44 Mag stuff, 9.3mm stuff, .375 stuff etc. Looking for a .375 H&H rifle and a Mauser rifle or action with 30-06 bolt face. Also, handgun hunting scopes are of interest to me too.

I will check PMs here daily, these are cross posted so going by headstamp. Shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment

PAYMENT OPTIONS: USPS Postal Money Order or Cashiers check are the most secure for both of us. Zelle through PNC Bank or another associated bank works too. I CANNOT do Cash App, Venmo, Paypal or the like. They are anti-gun and I no longer have accounts with any of them. Local pickup can of course be arranged.

Last edited:
Just picked up a vx3 4.5-14 from another member and by far my favorite hunting scope. Simple, light, and reasonably priced. Leupold alumina scope caps are amazing to.

Recent Posts