• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Online California Reloaders Against Privation OCRAP!

Chiming in. I'm located on the central coast (Santa Ynez Valley). I have an assortment of powders I'm not really using (1 lb each IMR 4064 and 82808 XBR, Accurate 2520, 4 lbs Power Pro Varmint). Have a bunch of Win 748, Varget, and RL 15 that I use regularly but I have some in spare that could trade a few pounds of.

I'd also be willing to trade some primers for the right items. Without looking at my inventory I know I have on hand at least 1000+ of differing brands: CCI 400's, Fed GM205M, Rem 9 1/2, CCI 200, Fed 210, Fed GM210M, and CCI 250's.

I just started a new 300 Win Mag project with 168 TTSX's, and I have 1 lb of RL 17 that I'd like to try in it, but I'm reluctant to because it's so scarce and I'd use nearly half of it zeroing and breaking in the rifle and then developing a load. But I see there's some guys with good quantities of it in here. Anyone tried this powder in a 300 Win?
Chiming in. I'm located on the central coast (Santa Ynez Valley). I have an assortment of powders I'm not really using (1 lb each IMR 4064 and 82808 XBR, Accurate 2520, 4 lbs Power Pro Varmint). Have a bunch of Win 748, Varget, and RL 15 that I use regularly but I have some in spare that could trade a few pounds of.

I'd also be willing to trade some primers for the right items. Without looking at my inventory I know I have on hand at least 1000+ of differing brands: CCI 400's, Fed GM205M, Rem 9 1/2, CCI 200, Fed 210, Fed GM210M, and CCI 250's.

I just started a new 300 Win Mag project with 168 TTSX's, and I have 1 lb of RL 17 that I'd like to try in it, but I'm reluctant to because it's so scarce and I'd use nearly half of it zeroing and breaking in the rifle and then developing a load. But I see there's some guys with good quantities of it in here. Anyone tried this powder in a 300 Win?

I know someone that is looking for the CCI 250 primers but I am not sure what he has to trade, What are you looking for or would you be willing to sell any

Looking for 6.5 and 7mm projectile's. Have some reloading gear, .277 bullets, random powders, cash for trade.

Anyone know of any cheap 6.5 monos for varmint?

I can't believe we have to use copper for yotes. What a waste.

I have Some RL-17 for your 210m primers. I'm just over the hill in Santa Barbara

Anyone know of any cheap 6.5 monos for varmint?

I can't believe we have to use copper for yotes. What a waste.
Right?! None of it is cheap. Everything seems about $1 a piece. The ttsx, and tsxs seem to cheap sometimes. Availability sucks everywhere.

Looking for 6.5 and 7mm projectile's. Have some reloading gear, .277 bullets, random powders, cash for trade.
my friend doesn't have anything you are looking for but would like to buy some of your CCI 250 if you are interestsed in selling some . Let me know and how much if so , Thanks

I'm in Orange County. I have a 1lbs of RL33 to trade or sell, some 7828SSC sitting around. Imr 4064 as well.

I have some .30 cal projectiles , lead free ranging from 168gr to 175gr Tsx and TTSX.

Not really looking for anything, H1000 I guess, Berger 215's

I'm in Orange County. I have a 1lbs of RL33 to trade or sell, some 7828SSC sitting around. Imr 4064 as well.

I have some .30 cal projectiles , lead free ranging from 168gr to 175gr Tsx and TTSX.

Not really looking for anything, H1000 I guess, Berger 215's
any RL23?

Recent Posts