Noobie!

Maveroid

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to long range shooting. Being from Iowa hunting was always with a shotgun, bow, or muzzleloader. I currently have a Sako A7 7mm mag hunting rifle, rem 700 7mm mag with some extras on it I want to turn into a 1 mile gun, and a tikka T3 6.5 CM in a MDT ACC.

I have never reloaded before, however I just made my first few purchases toward reloading equipment and look forward to the learning curve ahead.

Thanks for the add!

Nick

Hey Nick glad to have you around once you start shooting farther and farther it gets highly addictive but welcome from middle Tennessee

I would highly suggest my range that I'm a member of check it out at www.strategicedge.us just head straight up on 65 from Huntsville not exactly sure about how far but several members are from that area

Get signed up now there is a waiting list for new members we will keep in touch when all this pandemic blows over I can bring a guest

Thanks for the info! It's only about 1.5hr drive which isn't bad at all. Any idea how long the waiting list is? I watched their video and it looks like a nice place at a very fair price.

It is a 2 Hour Dr. for me but I think it is worth it. it's not mentioned on the website I believe but if you were more than 100 miles away you can get what's called a long distance membership price which is half price the waiting list depends as people have to drop out before a new Shooter can come in it can be long that is why I said sign up now

It is a 2 Hour Dr. for me but I think it is worth it. it's not mentioned on the website I believe but if you were more than 100 miles away you can get what's called a long distance membership price which is half price the waiting list depends as people have to drop out before a new Shooter can come in it can be long that is why I said sign up now
Thanks Bill I'll sign up ASAP!

Welcome from the People's Republic of Maryland. Sounds like you have some rifles that need the kind of love only a reloader can provide. Go for it! You won't regret it and LRH is here to help!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts