• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED nightforcee nxs 5.5-22-50 np-r1

kimba

look in the trades section this is on my 260 lr rig. I would separate from that rifle if a fair offer received. perfect condition with box, sunshade lens cloth. as seen in my trades forum post - would consider trades for long action rifles 280 ai and above

to clarify, I would be looking at $1300 with rings if you did not want to trade - scope is perfect condition. I would rather trade as all get more value as you usually loose on sales to some degree. Great scope that really is a good lr scope

Kimba, how did you get the paint off the scope....solvent?

I think it is sold pending finalization, but mild thinner. It had none around turrets, so taped up and used rag. It was just he flat camo green and it comes of very easily. The nightforce finish is impervious to just about anything short of sand paper. It is flawless, you would never be able to tell it from one on the shelf.

Instead of asking questions I should just bought it.....

If your deal falls through, I'll Take IT!

OK, should know tomorrow as supposed to call him and arrange things. I will let you know.

Guys this scope is sold - thanks to these forums - rifle still for sale in trades section witht he nf pic rail.