NIGHTFORCE EYE PIECE / POWER RING

yes, the 3.5-15x56 I have does the same thing....

I wear a ball cap and keep the butler cap so it opens sideways anyway....

Not a big issue for me.... the incredible optics and return to zero, by far make up for one little inconvinence....

NF #1 in my book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

+1 Sendero Man

I wouldn't trade my NF for anything, Learned to live with it also and definately the best optics for the buck.

Murf

shhhhh.... its a secret... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

No, I am wanting one. I just have my turret marked, so I can return to my zero.

Asked Bill Bailey about them and he has never answered !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Me and Bill sell alot of the NF scopes on here and you cant get a zero stop right now. they are for military and law enforcement only, trust me i asked for myself!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

The only impression they ever gave me is that they were too busy doing it for the guys that have lives riding on their shots to do it for us civilians. No matter how big that bull or buck is, he ain't shootin' back!!

I have some connections.... LOL..... I'll see what I can come up with....

really I have an aquitance in Sheriff's dept. that has one. I can ask if he can photo it.... no promises though...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts