• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce Enhanced ATACR 5-25x56 Mil-R Digillum C554

nchunter182

For sale is a Nightforce ATACR second focal plane MRAD illuminated reticle. It sits in Badger Ordnance 34mm Max-50 standard 1" height scope rings and has a Flatline Ops Patriot micro adjustable scope level. I purchased this scope from another member here quite some time ago and was recently removed from a rifle I sold. Scope preformed beautifully but it is a brick of a scope! With the sunshade, rings, and level on it weights 49oz. There are some mounting and handling marks on it that I've tried to capture in the pics. I would assume there are some mounting marks under the rings as well as the rings were lapped, and bare aluminum tends to transfer. I recently learned that bore cleaning solvent will take most of that off. I do see what appears to be some imperfections on the glass coating that I've captured in the pics. I didn't even know they were there until I started wiping it down to take pics. Does not affect sight picture at all.

Included is everything you see in the pics. I don't have the box or manual for it.

Price is $1800 shipped. I can do various electronic payment methods or the tried and true USPS money order - your choice.

Thanks.

IMG_0213.JPGIMG_0214.JPGIMG_0215.JPGIMG_0216.JPGIMG_0217.JPGIMG_0218.JPGIMG_0219.JPGIMG_0220.JPGIMG_0221.JPGIMG_0222.JPG