• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Night force nxs mlr mil/mil

Deerhunter85

I still have the scope available $1300 with rings or trade for a mark5 3.6-18 or gen2 3-18. Cash preferably but will trade also.

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 122
Probably , tech generally hates me and its mutual. Shoot me a text 215 872-4488

R

Probably , tech generally hates me and its mutual. Shoot me a text 215 872-4488

R
If we can't message each other in here and keep a record of are dealing I'm out. I don't need to sell it and take a chance at getting scammed thanks.

I understand that. If there was a PM button I would hit it. Go figure. Ive had several messages in January alone so Im not sure whats happened to the system.
R

And I did get your reply in my mailbox so Im not sure whats wrong with the comms button in messaging.
R

And I have comms today with other members. I reckon its something on your end maybe? The net Gods hate you too.....lol.

No problem, maybe sign out and sign back in may clear the issue. I look forward to hearing from you eventually. Thanks again for the efforts.
R

Your contact has no conversation button as I cant reach you privately but get your thread bumps via email. Maybe try to PM me again.
R

Your contact has no conversation button as I cant reach you privately but get your thread bumps via email. Maybe try to PM me again.
R
You need to have 25 messages to use the PM feature. The message count requirement was recently increased.

You need to have 25 messages to use the PM feature. The message count requirement was recently increased.

Thank you