new to forum

jackson

Hi my name is Jackson I run Lawton Machine in good ol Dillon Mt. I have been running this shop for six months now but worked and trained under Barney Lawton for over three years. I love building guns and working with metal. I have only been getting into actually shooting for a little over a year and I am overwhelmed at the amount of time it takes to truly get good at this. I am really looking forward to learning from every one out there.

Jackson, welcome and enjoy the wealth of information on this site. Lots of very informed folks here. MT. sounds like long range heaven to me compaired to MI.

Hi Jackson from Australia!

My gunsmith Geoff Grenville has a few barrrels on order from Lawtons and they should be here soon! I just hope you did a good job on them!:D

My buddy has an Idaho profile 32 inch .338 coming and an 8000 action and I have a Sendero fluted profile .338 on order at 30 inches for my Edge build..

Hi and welcome to LRH,plenty of lawton products getting used around here.

signature542,i think you mean Geoff Grenfell.

Welcome, glad to have you here. lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.