New Spotting Scope Purchase

Tucker65

I'm in the market for a new spotter and was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the Meopta 80 HD or the Meopta S2 82 HD. I've looked through the Cabelas Euro brand which is made by Meopta and had both the Cabelas, which I'm told is basically the Meopts S2 and the Swarovski 80 mm HD side by side outside the store the other day. I'm no optics expert but to my eyes I really couldn't see any difference. I haven't been able to look through the Meopta 80 HD to compare it with anything though. Anyone have any hands on with the Meopta 80 HD?

Thanks, John

We had the Meopta 80 and 82 side by side and the 80 literally was boxed up and on its way back to the store within 15 minutes because it just doesn't compare. The Meopta S2 is a fantastic spotter that will beat the Swaro ATS/STS series and stay incredibly close with the ATX/STX series.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts