New Release .264, 80 HHT

On the trip to Australia these little guys were more than impressive on game that would be considered way too big for an 80g .264 cal bullet. One shot in particular was a running shot on a young scrub bull, about 1000 lbs. Broadside, entering onside shoulder in front of the bone, passing through the chest and breaking the offside shoulder and stopping in the hide. Impact on the offside bone was center between the knuckle and the blade. Hitting with enough velocity to not just break the bone, but actually fracture it into the knuckle and the blade. Very impressive!

This bullet has been extensively tested over the last 3 months on game from prairie dogs to pigs and wild bovine. It shows great velocity with the sleek PDR two drive band design along with the easy accuracy we expect from Hammer Bullets. This is a superior choice for the small to medium size 6.5mm cartridges.
That is very impressive performance Steve. I'm curious if your testing revealed a preference for seating depth relative to the PDR drive bands.

That is very impressive performance Steve. I'm curious if your testing revealed a preference for seating depth relative to the PDR drive bands.
Even with just 2 drive bands they are still very jump tolerant. We seated ours with both drive bands in the neck. One of our testers seated them with only one band in the neck and crimped between the drive bands. This increased the powder column and he achieved crazy velocities in a Creed and still shot very well.

Even with just 2 drive bands they are still very jump tolerant. We seated ours with both drive bands in the neck. One of our testers seated them with only one band in the neck and crimped between the drive bands. This increased the powder column and he achieved crazy velocities in a Creed and still shot very well.
Thanks Steve. I will go with both bands in the neck to start testing. I knew I should have ordered 200. Any thought to starting a subscription service?