New kind of wind sock…

no 🤣

Though we are going on a little family trip to Alberta this summer. Looking forward to taking my kids to the royal tyrell museum in Drumheller to see the T REX skeleton and other Dinos, the Calgary zoo, and go just a little ways into the Rocky Mountains. Born and raised here in Saskatchewan they're not accustomed to anything more than a hill…and most of our hills are questionable at even being hills haha. FLATLANDERS!

The 2 year old twins are most excited about the zoo. The 4 year old can't wait to see the T. rex. And the 5 year old is an aspiring geologist who wants to see mountains and see how many different kinds of rocks we can find haha. I was the same. Very much looking forward to this trip.
Sounds like a great trip, have fun! Make sure you get to Banff an Jasper, Breath taking views just driving through.

Sounds like a great trip, have fun! Make sure you get to Banff an Jasper, Breath taking views just driving through.
I've done that one a few times. Don't know if we will this time. Don't know how much drivin I want to put the kids through total, and our two year old boy has issues with his ears and gets carsick very easily so up and down in the mountains for a long time might not be fun haha.