New Hunter is born!

G

Olivia, my new 4lb 1oz hunting buddy arrived on 4/26/03!

She can't handle the recoil yet of the 338 lapua....but I'll give her some time!

Congrats to you and the wife, John! I like the name too.
smile.gif

Start 'em young, but for God's sake man, a 338 Lapua! You know by now that it takes a 375 or bigger to kill big Brown Bear! Geeesh!
grin.gif

I hope she's still doing well.

[ 05-06-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]

WooHOO congrats!

If I ever have a Daughter she will be able to handle a firearm.. I figure I won't have to worry as much on prom night that way!

Funny thing is, I just happened to buy a new shotgun the week before. I must have known something.
I called Ross at prairie gun works and asked him if he could machine me a match grade chastity belt.

Brent, 375? C'mon you know you need a .577 built in 1893 for brown bear with a 600 grain bullet and 10 bore shotgun besides! The Lapua is for squirrel hunting!

Ric, the kid wasn't due until June 5th...maybe now I can make your shin-dig! Any cabins left?

Outstanding John, nice shootin' !!!!!!
grin.gif

You'll love her more daily. I took my 6-year-old sweetie fishing this weekend. There's just something about Daddy's little girl hauling in one bluegill after another with her brand new Barbie fishing pole to make you really enjoy life.
smile.gif

[ 05-08-2004: Message edited by: speedbump ]

Congrats John. The G Loomis and Lapua will come soon enough. Enjoy!!

By the way, what was the answer on that match grade chastity belt? Mine is 9 with blonde hair and blue eyes. Lord give me strength.

Jon,

My two girls born in '90 and '92, both are in "full bloom" and think they're 18. One had hot pink hair and the other bright red last week, both brunettes this week.
rolleyes.gif
Boy do they grow up quick!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.