New hodgdon load center

crashlanding

I was helping a friend today to get load data for his .270 shooting 110 grain bullets and went to my go to source, hodgdon load data, only to find out they have changed their format. I don't like change very much anyway, especially when it worked before, why fix it. So what's new, starting out, no big deal but the bad is now you can only choose 1 powder company, then only 1 type of powder. Before you could choose multiple companies and multiple powders, easy to cross reference, not so much now. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else notice this?

Well, you can do all like:

IMG_1937.png

or you can do 1, then press "add selection" which clears everything for you to add another.
IMG_1938.png

Frankly I like it better, but I do agree it is different. Good luck. If you think I can help, pm me. Heck, I'd even give you my phone number if you thought it might help.

I appreciate the help and I'm toying with it now so I'm going through a learning curve. It does seem like you have to turn your phone horizontally to see the full screen
I too found their instructons a little lacking. I was loading one powder per bullet at a time. I accidently found out that I could get all powders to load w/o specifying an individual powder.

Be careful how you play with it. I forget the cartridge, but one time, just for the fun of it, I plugged in 4831 without specifying a bullet. Well, after a 1/2 hour of loading data, I gave up and bailed out.

I was helping a friend today to get load data for his .270 shooting 110 grain bullets and went to my go to source, hodgdon load data, only to find out they have changed their format. I don't like change very much anyway, especially when it worked before, why fix it. So what's new, starting out, no big deal but the bad is now you can only choose 1 powder company, then only 1 type of powder. Before you could choose multiple companies and multiple powders, easy to cross reference, not so much now. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else notice this?
I've noticed it too. However, the old format was glitchy for me. I'm not a huge fan of the new format, but I think it is an improvement overall, as compared to my personal.experiemces with the old format