New guy from Oklahoma

holechit

New here, long time lurker though. Been apart of the OKShooters Assoc community for the past 8+ years under the same username.

I'm definitely excited to be here, I love to learn new things. I spend a lot of my time hunting and fishing, i hunt just about everything, it's a pretty new thing for me, and it's all self taught. I plan on starting to reload soon, been collecting everything I need for the past two years, I'm just in the middle of remodeling a house and moving. Too many things going on.

Welcome and greetings from North of the dfw texas area glad to have you on board this is an awesome forum you'll love it
Thanks for the warm welcome! Over on the other forum I'm a part of I've shared my google drive, which is a 12+GB archive of gun/shooting related books, military manuals, gunsmiths manuals, and casting/reloading manuals available for download or online viewing. I'm always open to new submissions too. Would I be able to share that here? Where would be the best place to do so?

New here, long time lurker though. Been apart of the OKShooters Assoc community for the past 8+ years under the same username.

I'm definitely excited to be here, I love to learn new things. I spend a lot of my time hunting and fishing, i hunt just about everything, it's a pretty new thing for me, and it's all self taught. I plan on starting to reload soon, been collecting everything I need for the past two years, I'm just in the middle of remodeling a house and moving. Too many things going on.
Holy moly, hope you get remodel done so you can start handloading.
Also there is so much reading to do on this site ,I came close to being late for dinner a couple of times s😂
Thanks for joining

Welcome from Colorado. Welcome to the madness that is reloading in modern times... :p
I love your state, I typically visit two or three times a year. Lots of friends out there.
Welcome to the forum! What cartridges do you like to fire?
Right now my top 4 are 7.62x39, 357mag, 22lr, and 223rem. Nothing long range, but intermediate <400yd shots are the norm where I am.