New form pocatello

poky man

Recently retired hopefully will be able to do more shooting ,project at this time is 6 x 284 on a Sakos action hope to be out shooting at some wolves and coyotes and maybe a few Rockchucks. 6 mm Remington is my favorite caliber, then 308 and 06. Like Winchesters Remington's and Sakos. Most of my guns are walking guns. Enjoy hunting critters! Got some Rugers too. Stumbled on this form while surfing the web , for loads for my 6mmx284, was. Great as not a common caliber. Working on 85gr and 95gr at this point. DW:)

Hey, just joined here a few days ago myself. From north Idaho but trying to talk my daughter into going to Idaho State so I can visit your area some more.

Thanks for the welcomes ! Spent yesterday at the Oregon Trail shooting facility, nice to have time to have fun. Shot my Sako 6x284 85gr Barnes with 48 grs. Superformance , worked great, also two remington 700 6 mms 55 grs Nosler and my old 1917 Enfield sporter 30-06, this old gun gets heavier every time I shoot it, 9 plus lbs. , it's got to be heaver than both those Remington's ! A classic though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 67
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.