• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Bighorn SR3 (.223bf) with Manners Ultra Classic

ohiofarmer

I have most the parts to a build (Right hand) that I don't think I'll complete. I have a new Bighorn SR3 with the built-in feedlips and bf for a .223-family cartridge. I just ordered it from Zermatt in Sept. and it has the full, all black, DLC coating. The Manners Ultra Classic was inletted by Manners for this action and was $773.00 plus shipping. I's the raw, matte, carbon with tan speckles and is an ADL setup for a Bartlein 2B. 3 studs on the bottom. I also have the new mag box and follower. $1900 shipped insured to your local FFL in the lower 48. Thank you

As someone has expressed interest in the action, I'm willing to split the package if someone else could use the stock. I have a Bartlein 5R .224 6.5" twist barrel that could go with the stock.

I have most the parts to a build (Right hand) that I don't think I'll complete. I have a new Bighorn SR3 with the built-in feedlips and bf for a .223-family cartridge. I just ordered it from Zermatt in Sept. and it has the full, all black, DLC coating. The Manners Ultra Classic was inletted by Manners for this action and was $773.00 plus shipping. I's the raw, matte, carbon with tan speckles and is an ADL setup for a Bartlein 2B. 3 studs on the bottom. I also have the new mag box and follower. $1900 shipped insured to your local FFL in the lower 48. Thank you
I am interested in the SR3 , please let me know, I want to build 6.5 prc.
Thank you,
Tom