New 2006 LEUPOLD RX LRF!!!!

mindcrime,

These look very appealing to me. I am very interested in the RX III, should be ideal for what I am looking for.
I spoke to Leupold a couple weeks back and was told that
the MSRP for the RX-III is $499.99 and RX-IV is $599.99.
Leupold is planning on having all units out by April 2006.

Regards,

JD338

The only thing to remember is that the RX-IV is the only one that has ALL the ranging functions (read "Specifications"). The lower models don't take into account the shooting angle, and do not tell you holdover based on your specific model from what the site is telling me. Either way we go, I think there might be a few more elk killed just because of these LRFs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I missed that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Guess I will be looking at the RX IV. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

JD338

I just saw this advertised in a magazine. I need want one badly. It shots a mt goat at 400 yards with a 40 degree angle which in turn would actually make it a 335 yard shot. That is freaking awesome!! Anybody know what the price range will be? If it will go to 1200 yards, should give the Leica and Swarovski's a run for the money. But I would take the Leupold with the angle indicator anyday. I think that is just to cool.

[ QUOTE ]
If it will go to 1200 yards, should give the Leica and Swarovski's a run for the money. But I would take the Leupold with the angle indicator anyday. I think that is just to cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

My ONLY complaint is that they are not BINOCULARS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Leica actually makes a unit that is an enhanced Geovid that does the same calculations as the Leupold but actually adds a few MORE based on the Earth's rotation and Atmospheric effect too. I contacted them to see about special ordering them, and they are ONLY offered to "Special Forces Units" and not to the general public. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Go figure, one should be able to buy ANYTHING with enough money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Not that I would have enough though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts