I have been looking at some new scopes.
Leica amplus 6 3x18x44mm
Nightforce SHV 5x20x56mm
Trijicon tenmile 4x24x50mm
Zeiss v4 4x16x44mm
Leupold Vx5 3-15x44.
Huskemaw 4x16x42mm
Putting it on my new 280AI.
Going to use it for hunting. And shooting steel out to to 600 yds. Looking for a exposed elevation turret. And a capped windage turret. Could I get a custom turret for each scope? That is custom to my gun and bullet? I have a 20 MOA 1 piece base on my gun.

Leica amplus 6 3x18x44mm
Nightforce SHV 5x20x56mm
Zeiss v4 4x16x44mm
Leupold Vx5 3-15x44.
Huskemaw 4x16x42mm
Going to use it for hunting. And shooting steel out to to 600 yds. Looking for an exposed elevation turret. And a capped windage turret. Could I get a custom turret for each scope? That is custom to my gun and bullet? I have a 20 MOA 1 piece base on my gun.
Just debated same for my own 280AI build…ended up with the Leupold VX5 3-15x44 Firedot…I have qualms about it due to all the negative feedback on it not holding zero, but will give it a whirl. If it's no good, 8 will likely replace it with a Leica Amplus 6, however I don't like that they are assembled in Portugal.

That is quite a list of scope options. I've owned or got behind a couple of them. The VX5HD has gotten some bad press, but mine has never had the issues many are reporting. I currently have the Zeiss V6 on my 280AI and really like it so far. I compared it to a V4 at the range and there was not a significant amount of difference, but this was not in a low light situation. I also got behind the Trijicon, and it may be my next scope.

I just finished my own 280ai and went tangent 315 for a scope as budget was nonexistent. I've got a few other rifles in need of scopes and outa your list I'd go ten mile then nightforce shv. I've got a few of the nightforce a atacr 5x25x56 and a few shv 4x14x50 and 5x25x56 and the ten mile glass seemed to beat the shv but was not up to the atacr .

Leica amplus 6 3x18x44mm
Nightforce SHV 5x20x56mm
Zeiss v4 4x16x44mm
Leupold Vx5 3-15x44.
Huskemaw 4x16x42mm
Going to use it for hunting. And shooting steel out to to 600 yds. Looking for an exposed elevation turret. And a capped windage turret. Could I get a custom turret for each scope? That is custom to my gun and bullet? I have a 20 MOA 1 piece base on my gun.
The SHV is hard to beat for the money and it fits your requirements perfectly.

I've had two of the scopes on your list. The Trijicon Ten Mile (mine was the 5-50x56 model, though) and a Nightforce SHV 4-14x56 (MOA 1000 model). In my opinion you really can't go wrong with either of those brands of scopes for your stated purpose. I will add that to "MY" eyes the Trijicon glass seemed more brilliant, however.

I do not like the NF SHV glass. It is NOT up to par with any other NF glass. Not even close.
Huskemaw are way overrated. I have only shot behind 4 that I can think of. Not impressed at all.
Leupold have too bad of a known track record for me to trust one. I have personally seen so many go down, no way would I put one on any of my rifles.
No info on the Leica scope. Their binos are very nice, but that doesn't necessarily translate to a scope.

Trigicon Tenmile would be my suggestion out of those scopes. I have shot behind a few of them, and they are surprisingly good glass. As for longevity, I can't tell you.

Zeiss V4 would be my second choice. They have nice glass. The plastic turret caps always turn me off a little though. Seems like an unnecessary cheap out.

I do not like the NF SHV glass. It is NOT up to par with any other NF glass. Not even close.
Huskemaw are way overrated. I have only shot behind 4 that I can think of. Not impressed at all.
Leupold have too bad of a known track record for me to trust one. I have personally seen so many go down, no way would I put one on any of my rifles.
No info on the Leica scope. Their binos are very nice, but that doesn't necessarily translate to a scope.

Trigicon Tenmile would be my suggestion out of those scopes. I have shot behind a few of them, and they are surprisingly good glass. As for longevity, I can't tell you.

Zeiss V4 would be my second choice. They have nice glass. The plastic turret caps always turn me off a little though. Seems like an unnecessary cheap out.
Isn't the glass the same in the SHV & NXS?