• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need help from members for info on member James Runner

You can also do yourself a favor and go to thier profile and look how long they have been a member and also pull up any posts that they have made to see if they know what they are talking about and all of the stuff that they've commented on and such. If some one is a well known member and has some stuff going on for a few years it really helps show their character too.

It would be nice if everyone left feedback I myself have sold plenty of stuff here and have bought other stuff here as well but only have feedback for 3 things so that don't help much

If the deal you are doing is a firearm, have the other party drop the firearm off at the FFL they will use for shipping and ask him only for the name of the business. Internet search the business phone number, call the business and verify that the firearm is in thier possession, then send money. This is how I do it, haven't had a problem yet.

Actually that was not the exact option I offered but regardless we have decided not to move forward on the deal but all is good. I don't have any reason to believe James is not 100% solid. Was still a very good interaction even though we did not finalize the deal.

In case peeps do not know how to provide feedback:

OPTION 1:

Go here, https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/buyers-sellers-feedback.130/
- On the window, fill out the appropriate drop-down window, such as:
View attachment 416048
or
View attachment 416050
- On the main window, a brief description of your transaction with the buyer/seller and then click on Post thread:

View attachment 416051

OPTION 2:

- Click on the user's screen name to reveal their profile:
View attachment 416054
- Click on Trader history:
1670500168880.png

- Click the appropriate buyer or seller feedback option, provide your comment, then click submit, and you are done.

1670500412078.png

Cheers!