• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need help from members for info on member James Runner

Sealesniper

I am looking to do a gun deal with James Runner, and to make it happen I have certain protocols. One being seller needs several positive trader histories. James Runner has zero, but says he has done several deals on LRH but no one left feedback. So, if you have done a deal with him, please PM me.

I will say I have spoken with him twice on the phone and he sounds 100% solid.

Also, full disclosure, he is very aware of this post and he recommended I make this post.

Thank you,

Roger

I am looking to do a gun deal with James Runner, and to make it happen I have certain protocols. One being seller needs several positive trader histories. James Runner has zero, but says he has done several deals on LRH but no one left feedback. So, if you have done a deal with him, please PM me.

I will say I have spoken with him twice on the phone and he sounds 100% solid.

Also, full disclosure, he is very aware of this post and he recommended I make this post.

Thank you,

Roger
I don't blame you; it does not take time to provide a feedback. I too rely heavily on the feedback.

I'm guilty of being terrible to leave any feedback.
I do not have many transactions, but I always take the time to provide feedback if I am the buyer and request feedback if I am the seller. It takes both buyer and seller to have a successful transaction and will help both parties. It also helps decision-making and future transactions, such as this thread transaction between @Sealesniper and @James Runner.