Need Help for Baby Bro

From all of the shooting he is doing with shotguns, he may be used to pulling the trigger, instead of squeezing it. I have a tendency to pull triggers on shotguns, because they are very forgiving. Of course all of this is just speculation until you get home and watch his form in action.

Unfortunetly i want be able to see him shoot until i go home on mid tour leave. So i will just have to see if he actually takes the time to get the suto Uncle to shoot with him (suto uncle can really shoot).

That interesting about the shut gun pulling instead of squeezing i will have to remeber that.

Thanks ROb

Put a couple spent cartridges in the mag at random with live rounds. This will show him how bad of a flinching problem he has. Usually this is enough for a person to concentrate on the basic mechanics of shooting. I used this method long ago, when starting to shoot high power rifles. I was taught to shoot with a 20 ga. using high brass 4 shot. Dad would never consider shooting a shot gun with anything less than 5 shot hi-power shells.
I once had this done with a 357 mag they put all 38s and some random 357 mags in not a fun first time pistol exsperence!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.