• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez Remington 9 1/2 Large Magnum Rifle Primers

I'm confused by the link. Is Shootingbot legit? Picture is of 209 primers.

Link to free shipping is from Natchezss, which I've ordered from many times.
Shootingbot is legit. I use it all the time. It is a constant search engine that will notify you when items, that you specify, show up in stock. Beware.... it will lead to some serious $$ spending.

My dad went to A&M. Was drafted out of his Jr. year by Uncle Sam for an all expense paid vacation in France Belgium, and Germany.

He was not a US citizen when they drafted him. They gave him a good rifle, a Garand I think, and told him if he lived and brought the rifle back, he'd become a US citizen. So, he was in the 3rd wave on Normandy beach, fought in the battle of the Bulge, and at Aachen, and in Bavaria. He was stationed in occupied France until late in 1946.

Ever hear about the Aggie that got his tractor stuck in reverse gear?

Unplowed 3 acres......🙂

My dad went to A&M. Was drafted out of his Jr. year by Uncle Sam for an all expense paid vacation in France Belgium, and Germany.

He was not a US citizen when they drafted him. They gave him a good rifle, a Garand I think, and told him if he lived and brought the rifle back, he'd become a US citizen. So, he was in the 3rd wave on Normandy beach, fought in the battle of the Bulge, and at Aachen, and in Bavaria. He was stationed in occupied France until late in 1946.

Ever hear about the Aggie that got his tractor stuck in reverse gear?

gig 'em aggies

When you click on the link, at shootingbot, it will take you the Natchez. They are Large Rifle Magnum. @$110. I will let the ones that need them buy them.

Recent Posts