• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez CCI #200 Large Rifle Primers

The code didn't work for me. Cost $15.76 per hundred.

Thank you for the heads up, but I still have primers so I'll leave what's there for those who are out or nearly out.

1673013453622.png

The code didn't work for me. Cost $15.76 per hundred.

Thank you for the heads up, but I still have primers so I'll leave what's there for those who are out or nearly out.

View attachment 425295
Yep, it said for qualifying ammunition, so it must only apply to stuff they are trying to clearance.

It was worth a try.....

I have a absolute awesome wife.

I kept telling myself just hold off. Primers are showing up. They will be at my local shop. I just couldn't pay shipping tax and hazmat. I work nights. I got up to get ready for work. Look what my wife got me. 100 with tax for 1k. Local shop.

Attachments

• 20230106_150922.jpg
    20230106_150922.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

I kept telling myself just hold off. Primers are showing up. They will be at my local shop. I just couldn't pay shipping tax and hazmat. I work nights. I got up to get ready for work. Look what my wife got me. 100 with tax for 1k. Local shop.
That's what you call a trophy wife buddy.

Mighty fine woman right there sir! Helluva deal.