• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

My Stuff Can Be Yours

jgraham01

Whole list of items for sale and prices include shipping, except where noted. I only accept cash, checks and USPS Money Orders. I do not accept PayPal. Contact me with questions.

I am looking for two new Tubbs Superior Shooting Speedlock Kits (firing pin and spring combo) for the Mauser 98.

PTR 91 Parts:
PTR 91 parts fully interchangeable with HK 91 and G3 rifles. Black plastic semi-auto lower receiver (like the Navy style) with black safety selector, standard recoil buffer, green plastic pistol grip with screw and washer, green plastic buttpad with spring clips and windage adjustment screw for rear sight (does not require a Phillips head screw driver).
All for $90

Mauser 98 Parts:
Interarms Mark X factory walnut rifle stock in good shape, with the usual dings and scratches. Mark X rear sight with screws and front sight ramp with screws (no front sight insert). Three sets of actions screws (two sets from a Mark X, one set from FN), two standard firing pin springs (one from a Mark X and one from a FN) and two bolt shrouds, both modified for low profile safeties with the safety are included, (one from an FN and one from an Argentine 1909).
All for $175

Axtell Tang Sights:
Used Axtell Sharps 1874/75/77 mid-range tang sight. Detent was damaged and was professionally welded and detent recut. With mounting screws. $175
New Axtell Rolling Block #1 and #5/Hepburn #3 mid-range tang sight. Detent has not been cut. With mounting screws. $225
Or both for $350

Miscellaneous:
New factory Winchester stretch sling. $15
One-inch rings for what appears to be a .22 rifle. $10
Or both for $20

Caldwell Shooting Bench:
Like new Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench with Stable Table Carry Bag. Used once and then stored.
For sale in Arlington, Virginia for $150 (Will not ship)

Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: