My new gun!!!!! I’m so excited about this, join me! 🤣

With all this talk about big bore this and that, if y'all remember I have a rocking 458 chrome moly barrel with a brake sitting around doing nothinggggg, btw it fits a Rem 700 action. I forget the load I had developed or did I just fill the case and shove that Barnes Solid 500gr bullet until it stopped, hahaha, or a Barnes 350gr bullet I downloaded to deer hunt with? If I remember right the bullet holes would touch at 100 yds. The memories of days gone by, I may have some brass laying around somewhere to, maybe if I didn't swap it, old timers may be kicking in.

Oooooh….when ya get a minute can we see a picture of it!?
btw I meant to ask you, have you ever used one of those funnels with a long nose on it, if not you can get about 4 extra gr of powder in a case if you're using stick powder. Idk if it'd make any difference on ball powder since I haven't tried it, but I doubt it'd make that much difference.

btw I meant to ask you, have you ever used one of those funnels with a long nose on it, if not you can get about 4 extra gr of powder in a case if you're using stick powder. Idk if it'd make any difference on ball powder since I haven't tried it, but I doubt it'd make that much difference.
A drop tube? No I actually haven't.

A drop tube? No I actually haven't.
I works great with stick powder, I was finding a load with Hammer bullets and no signs of pressure yet so I got the drop tube out and I added 1gr at a time up to 4 more grains in my 300WM before pressure started to show. I was already above max when I started with the drop tube, but again no signs of pressure. My 178gr Absolute Hammer clocks in at 3450 while clover leafing if I do my job.
btw thanks for reminding me about the name of the funnel, drop tube.