mule deer

Hello to all ladies and gents. I'm new to this site. So if I'm in the wrong section please let me know and I appoligize. But im looking for a good place to go on a public land mule deer and /or antelope hunt next Sept or oct. I say next year because my son will be 5yrs old and my wife said I had to wait till he was 5 for him to go with me and her as well to go, so we can go as a family. Any advice would very thankful and very much appreciated.

Many states require some preference points for public land montana you can get a tag otc left over pretty easy but still apply just to be sure if that is your state of choice wyo is getting harder to draw even some of the lesser regions are getting harder region c used to be 100% with a guide on private land last year my friend for the first time had a guy not draw in 10 years. if you are looking for trophy brusier buck western wyoming is the place to go but you have to go deep in to get the 180 plus bucks and hunt hard. oregon might be one to look into i have a friend there that guides they have taken some nice deer and guide fees are bad less than 2 grand he does it for a promotional deal on his gunsmithing buis. and elk is included and if i remember he doesn't charge extra for the family because he thinks hunt with family is important. send me a pm if you want some info on that ill probably be there in 18 got grounded by the wife no guided hunts until 17 lol spent 15 grand over 2 years on hunting trips she blew a gasket!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.