• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Modified-Tricked out Seekins Havak PH2 6.5SS for sale with extras

Seekins Havak PH2 chambered in 6.5SS. rifle started out as a 6.5PRC. My meticulous Smith re-chambered to 6.5SS for me. Round count is 592.
Grayboe Phoenix stock in multi cam camo. I sent my bottom metal to Grayboe and they made this custom for me to fit the long COAL Seekins bottom metal. I also got extra spacers for LOP (7 total) and it has 2 different recoil pads.
Custom ceracote on action and barrel.
Factory stock.
2 CF 3.14 COAL mags.
Hornady Match Grade FL bushing dies.
Custom PMA rod guide.
SAC 2 rd holder.
Modified case for Hornady OAL tool.
ADG Brass total of 272 pieces.
Once fired 6.5SS HS annealed, primed with FedGM215M's ready to load, 46 primed 4 not (50 total). When I bought the brass from Rich Sherman he would only sell me 50 pieces w/6.5 SS HS. The remainder is 300SS HS.
10 new ready to load primed w/GM215M's necked down to 6.5, 300SS HS.
62 pieces once fired 300SS HS, 61 primed w/GM215M's, one not primed-ready to load.
72 pieces twice fired 300SS HS nothing done.
28 1x pieces 300SS HS loaded with 124gr Hammer Hunters. (If potential buyer is not local, I will pull these down.)
All the RTL brass has been annealed.
I can provide targets and load data on request.
Rifle is 1/2 MOA if I do my part.
(Bi-pod not included)

Asking $3,100 shipped to your FFL for everything. I am located in Pocatello, ID. I will consider traveling up to 100 miles from my location.
***EDIT PRICE REDUCED to $2,800 shipped.

Thank you,

PH
BUMP SEE REDUCED PRICE

Seekins Havak PH2 chambered in 6.5SS. rifle started out as a 6.5PRC. My meticulous Smith re-chambered to 6.5SS for me. Round count is 592.
Grayboe Phoenix stock in multi cam camo. I sent my bottom metal to Grayboe and they made this custom for me to fit the long COAL Seekins bottom metal. I also got extra spacers for LOP (7 total) and it has 2 different recoil pads.
Factory stock.
2 CF 3.14 COAL mags.
Custom PMA rod guide.
SAC 2 rd holder.
Once fired 6.5SS HS annealed, primed with FedGM215M's ready to load, 46 primed 4 not (50 total). When I bought the brass from Rich Sherman he would only sell me 50 pieces w/6.5 SS HS. The remainder is 300SS HS.
62 pieces once fired 300SS HS, 61 primed w/GM215M's, one not primed-ready to load.
28 1x pieces 300SS HS loaded with 124gr Hammer Hunters. (If potential buyer is not local, I will pull these down.)
(Bi-pod not included)

Asking $3,100 shipped to your FFL for everything. I am located in Pocatello, ID. I will consider traveling up to 100 miles from my location.

Thank you,

PH
Bump

Factory stock.
2 CF 3.14 COAL mags.
Custom PMA rod guide.
SAC 2 rd holder.
(Bi-pod not included)

Thank you,

PH
BUMP

Factory stock.
2 CF 3.14 COAL mags.
Custom PMA rod guide.
SAC 2 rd holder.
(Bi-pod not included)

Thank you,

PH
*****PRICE REDUCED TO $2,500 Shipped*****

Factory stock.
2 CF 3.14 COAL mags.
Custom PMA rod guide.
SAC 2 rd holder.
(Bi-pod not included)

*******PRICE REDUCED TO $2,100 SHIPPED WITHOUT GRAYBOE STOCK, EVERYTHING ELSE THE SAME******
Thank you,

PH
******BUMP AND PRICE REDUCED TO $2,500 shipped****

Last edited: