million armed man march

Gentlemen,

This is my first post, but for me it is about a very dear subject so I hope the fact that it is my first post does not detract from its legitimacy. There IS a 50 state march. January 19, noon at all state capitol buildings. A guy started a 2nd amendment website, Gun Control = More Crime and it talks about this. This takes place on a Saturday, so hopefully many will show up. I know I'll be at the Capitol building in SLC, UT at noon. If this is information you are already aware of I apologize for the redundancy, if not I encourage all to share it. Take care.

Jim

Here is a link that talks about the march. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ]CALL TO ACTION: March on State Capitols, 19 Jan, 2013! - YouTube[/ame]
I also posted it in a thread, CALL TO ACTION

Well, if I wasn't in Afghanistan I'd be standing on the steps of the Ole Dominion state capital with my wife! I just spoke to her and she is going to be there without me. We're telling all our friends in Virginia to be there. It's kinda like voting... if you don't vote, you don't have the right to bitch! so if you don't represent, you won't have the right to complain later!

How about we post sign ideas here? For the march.

I like "With Out the Second We Have No First" But need an Idea.

I do plan on being in Helena on the 19th.

Jeff

Count me IN ! Another Ideah would be to wear our hunters Orange . See it could possibly send the message to the public when they see the orange that hey this is the good ole boys that Obama is trying to take away there guns . Right now alote of folks see guns as dangerous but you and I hunt with them and protect our families with them !

Tomorrow is the day people!!! 12:00 noon at the Capitol. I am leaving my Range Officer meeting early to join in. Please help us support this !!!!!

Thanks

Jeff

Because I'm overseas I can't be there in person but I there with everyone in spirit. My wife will be on the state house steps in Richmond at 11am. She and 3 of her friends are heading out early, going to make a day of it in the 'big city'! lol. She's going to send some pics so I'll try to post them on here. Good luck fellas!

Animo et Fide.... "Courage and Faith"

Doc

I like the idea of the march. But if I read this correctly and this is suggesting a million armed citizens marching to the White House carrying arms.... well that could end up very badly.

JMO

Jeff

I agree that this is a very risky proposition. You can rest assured that the progressive media(which is practically all media) will manipulate the optics to the broad public much like they did with the Tea Party movement(now dead and buried), with the added possibility of sabotage being very real. Our cause is a valid, but from what we have experienced over the last four years on all the attacks on our rights, that's not good enough. The scorecard so far speaks for itself. This is the fight that we can't loose. This type of activity makes us all feel good, but it is exactly what our enemies want us to do. We need to be smart and well organized. The progressives have been planning to take our guns away for 40 years! Knee jerk reactions like this aren't going to cut it. We need to be organized with well thought out plans. IMHO.

Knee jerk reactions like this aren't going to cut it. We need to be organized with well thought out plans. IMHO.

So what is your plan today to help? I have sent numerous letters, supported the NRA, I am making signs since 6 am, then off to support our local gun clubs range officer meeting and will leave that function early to attend the peaceful demonstration at our capitol with signs to protect our second amendment rights, and my NRA hat in place. I feel this is more productive than just talking about it and complaining.

JMHO:)

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.