• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McWhorter 300 PRC Lightweight 1/4" Moa rifle

onpoint

I have decided to sell a rifle I had built for a Montana hunt last year that I will not use for at least another year. Gun is absolutely like new has 43 rounds with load development. Rifle will shoot as good as you as the 2 targets that came from McWhorter with 20 rounds of loaded 215 Breger ammo. I just don't get out to where I need this rifle very often so have decided to sell. I don't need to sell it so please don't waste my time or yours. It's pushing the 215 bergers 2800 FPS with plenty of room for more speed. Here is the info: $7000 full package shipped to your FFL

Defiance Anti Fully nitride
Bartlein #4 Carbon 8 twist at 22" plus brake
McMillan Apex 13.5" LOP
TT Diamond pro curve 1.5 LBS pull
Leupold MK5HD MOA 3.6-18X44 Gunwerks Reticle
Hawkins Hybrid rings
Rifle weight is 8lbs 6oz as pictured

I would like to sell as a package with Ammo
thumbnail_IMG_7567.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7568.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7569.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7572.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7573.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7574.jpg

Thanks guys! I won't let this one hang on here for long. If someone can't use it, I will put it back in the safe. Thanks for the comments and interest. We will let it run another day.

I have had a few inquiries about trades. I really can't think of anything I need. I will throw out maybe a Tangent Hunter in MOA, quality Thermal or quality 22 creedmoor bolt rifle.