• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MC Rifles 7mm

nvairborne308

This is an incredible rifle. I spent a year gathering parts and a year having it built by Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles:

Stiller Predator action
Hart 25.5" Douglas 5.5 fluted barrel (1/9 I think...for heavier longer bullets)
Mcmillan Stock
Wyatt bottom metal and mag box/spring
Remington trigger worked by Kevin
Upgraded recoil lug as recommended by Kevin
Recessed crown
30mm rings lapped by Kevin
If you don't know Kevin's work, go to MCrifles.com and check it out. Beautiful! Shoots less than 1/2 MOA with HSM 168 gr Berger VLDs

$1250 Shipped in a plastic case. Pics do not do it justice, especially my pics!!! I can not get the pics to look the right size, if interested send me an email and I'll get good pics to you...What the Heck Is Going On??!!

nXMWFT4s.jpg

0UAd2dss.jpg

MV1rdVBs.jpg

XbRDZufs.jpg

tDKA9g2s.jpg

eisI3bNs.jpg

Last edited:
A few questions. Is the barrel manufactured by Hart, or Douglas? How many rounds fired? Chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum? Thanks.

Its a Hart Barrel with the Douglas 5.5 Contour...also sometimes called 5A contour.

Jack has first crack at it. I know this is a great deal, but I got the parts at a screaming deal myself, so I'm going to pass that deal along. Not trying to make a buck off of fellow hunters.

Thanks.

Smoking deal. Kevin builds some of the best. Their is almost 2k in parts!!!! Smoking deal wish I would have seen this!!

Kasey

Recent Posts