Low count pull off barrels

It sucks because I bought these things to use on my actions but I didn't realize that most likely they wouldn't headspace correctly.

On a serious note, I have sold my take-off barrels for $100 if fired, and $150 for new depending on what action it came off. I have sold unfired CZ 550 Safari Magnum take-off barrels for $300 each.

Cheers.
P.S. I did intend my first reply as a LOL answer, but it got removed somehow.

On a serious note, I have sold my take-off barrels for $100 if fired, and $150 for new depending on what action it came off. I have sold unfired CZ 550 Safari Magnum take-off barrels for $300 each.

Cheers.
P.S. I did intend my first reply as a LOL answer, but it got removed somehow.
I never considered them being wanted but somebody is always looking. But mine were pretty rough also not even worth the shipping

I can't see how someone wants to sell their used barrel with no confirmation of round count and expect to get hundreds of $$$ and someone who would buy that barrel. First why would someone build a rifle and after shooting 2-300 round they want to sell to someone else. What is wrong with the barrel that they won't keep it on their rifle???

Now to be realistic we have had a friend GIVE us a used barrel that the confirm round count and how the barrel shoots. We can use that barrel to re-chamber and use it to fire form cases or shoot it another 1K rounds through it. BUT We would not buy a USED Barrel to put on one of our rifles to shoot when we can buy a new barrel and put it on a build.
We could cut the breach off and use to TEACH on threading tenon and chamber also threading the muzzle.
We have been very fortunate to have LRH members send us used barrels for free or for ship cost. We these in our Mentoring program.
Just my humble opinion.