Looking to get a turkey choke for my Henry 410.

Tgunz64

As stated I'm looking at a turkey choke for my Henry 410. I see From videos Jebs seems to pattern well and Indian Creek. But any of you have shot the Rectifire choke? I just came across this brand yesterday and am curious about it. Not many videos on this one. Thanks!

As stated I'm looking at a turkey choke for my Henry 410. I see From videos Jebs seems to pattern well and Indian Creek. But any of you have shot the Rectifire choke? I just came across this brand yesterday and am curious about it. Not many videos on this one. Thanks!
I've had good luck with carlsons but have heard good things about Indian creek, jebs and briley also. Never heard of rectifire so I can't recommend this.
Does Henry have their own type of choke or do they share another's choke thread?

I've got an Indian creek on my 20ga mossberg, patterns great. It was the first I tried with federal tss and didn't see a need to try anything else. Just hammered a bird at 67yds this morning with it. I've also had good luck in the past with Carlsons on a few 12ga guns.

I've had good luck with carlsons but have heard good things about Indian creek, jebs and briley also. Never heard of rectifire so I can't recommend this.
Does Henry have their own type of choke or do they share another's choke thread?
Thanks for the input. They use the Invector thread pattern. But I found I have a Briley X Full that's a .383 restriction. I'll just try that since most popular chokes use a .380 and .385 for turkey.

I've got an Indian creek on my 20ga mossberg, patterns great. It was the first I tried with federal tss and didn't see a need to try anything else. Just hammered a bird at 67yds this morning with it. I've also had good luck in the past with Carlsons on a few 12ga guns.
Wow that's getting out there! I forgot I had a Briley X Full I bought sitting in a case. With a .383 constriction I'll give that a try. If it doesn't seem to pattern well I'll try something else. Thanks!