• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for some quality 30/06 Brass to resize to 338-06 (once fired)

Thanks for checking, I have found a good bit but also some 338/06 head-stamped brass and am holding off on the 30/06 until I know if I can get all the proper brass that will satisfy the African customs folks.

How much and what kind do you have and what is the cost?

Thanks for checking, I have found a good bit but also some 338/06 head-stamped brass and am holding off on the 30/06 until I know if I can get all the proper brass that will satisfy the African customs folks.

How much and what kind do you have and what is the cost?
I have various brass that all looks to be once fired. I will sell them @ $0.03 each. All but 55 of the Rem are in boxes.
40 ea Federal
95 ea Winchester
95 ea Remington
I also have some military brass, but these are heavier than the commercial brass.
20 ea Cal 30 M2 Ball EW42
21 ea Cal 30 AN M2 BN40

It would be best to reply by email as I go there more than I go here. [email protected]
Thanks

Hi Eric,
I think I have what I need located but have to complete the arrangements. I'm not sure I know what LC stands for, Lake City maybe...I'm curious. Are these already reformed into 338/06's or 30/06's?
Yes Lake City is correct, not formed yet.