• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 8133

bushwackr

Hello all. Im just checking if someone had a lead on some imr 8133. I have never been able to get it locally. Even before things went crazy. I'm looking for a few pounds but will take what I can get. Thank you all

Hello all. Im just checking if someone had a lead on some imr 8133. I have never been able to get it locally. Even before things went crazy. I'm looking for a few pounds but will take what I can get. Thank you all
Where are you located? I am in western WI. I have over 2 1/2 pounds that I don't think I am going to use.

Scott

Seems 8133 and 7977 have both gone the way of the Dodo bird. Haven't seen either on the shelf or online since early 2019. Can't even find them on GunJoker. I don't miss the 8133 all that much I've been getting good results with 1000 Retumbo and RL26/33. But several of my rifles prefer 7977.

Yep Endurons are nowhere to be found.....wonder if Hodgdons has extincted them in favor of H Extremes.....Hodgdons owns IMR now.

I bought a couple pounds of 8133 in the last 6 months or so, it's hard to find for sure but I've seen a little here and there.

My impression is that what can be found is of older vintage, generally 3 years old or more.

Any experience on age?

The two I got online were fresh, the other one was from a LGS and I didn't look at the date. I won't mess with it until I get at least 3 more pounds and can make a big can out of them so not really concerned with the age assuming it was properly stored.

Yes, Im just trying to see if there is any newly made powder coming to market on the Endurons.

Because they have not appeared online at all that Ive seen.

Have gotten a little from trades and old stuff from 1 LGS

Recent Posts