• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lightweight 28 nosler Pierce Ti, Proof, Jewell.

onpoint

Here we go, I traded for this rifle and will give as much info as I can. This is the original post for the rifle.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...ierce-ti-proof-psw-stock.194238/#post-1362726

The guy that bought the rifle said the rifle was super accurate but he thought it was a waste of good barrel to fireform brass and sent the rifle to Jon Beanland to have him Re-chamber it in 28 nosler. Jon also re-bedded the stock. His plan was to shoot factory ammo in the rifle so he had Jon it chambered with SAMMI reamer. He never shot the rifle and I have not had time to mess with it. I have a couple hunts lined up and don't have time to give it attention to it. The rifle is super light 6lb 7oz. I will take $3500 shipped for rifle only. I have 100 new ADG brass and 2 boxes of Nosler custom 175gr ABLR ammo I will sell to buyer.

IMG_1422.jpg
IMG_1423.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

Last edited:
Here we go, I traded for this rifle and will give as much info as I can. This is the original post for the rifle.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...ierce-ti-proof-psw-stock.194238/#post-1362726

The guy that bought the rifle said the rifle was super accurate but he thought it was a waste of good barrel to fireform brass and sent the rifle to Jon Beanland to have him Re-chamber it in 28 nosler. Jon also re-bedded the stock. His plan was to shoot factory ammo in the rifle so he had Jon it chambered with SAMMI reamer. He never shot the rifle and I have not had time to mess with it. I have a couple hunts lined up and don't have time to give it attention to it. The rifle is super light 6lb 7oz. I will take $3500 shipped for rifle only. I have 100 new ADG brass and 2 boxes of Nosler custom 175gr ABLR ammo I will sell to buyer.

View attachment 149418 View attachment 149419 View attachment 149420 View attachment 149421

I bought the rifle which had been only test fired by "Bigngreen" who was the gunsmith. It was a 7 Blaser Improved. I fire-formed around 40 cases and was getting groups in th .2s. I thought it was a waste fireforming and had Jon Beanland rechamber to 28 Nosler. Never shot it as a 28 Nosler. I seriously thought about repurchasing, but have too many rifles and 2 28 Nosler's. It will make someone a wonderful rifle and is an absolute steal at that price.

Top notch components and remarkable seller.

Thanks. It's a super nice lightweight. Components are more than I am asking. If it don't sell it won't break my heart. It will make someone a great rifle.

Pierce Titanium Featherweight $1800
Proof carbon $700
McMillan edge stock $600
Jewell Trigger tech special $200
Titanium rail $150

If I was to build a customer a rifle with those parts I'd be charging close to 6K! Thats a great price for a like new rifle. Good luck on the the sale.

If I was to build a customer a rifle with those parts I'd be charging close to 6K! Thats a great price for a like new rifle. Good luck on the the sale.

Yep like I said if it don't sell I won't be hurt. I am shocked that it did not sell the first day. I am not sure you could build a 26" proof any lighter than this one.

Last edited:
Wish I were not leaving for a business trip this week, would be an amazing rifle to add to my collection.