Leupold reticle?

Perman5

Ok guys have always used leupold and have no plans to change. Just got what will be my first real long range rifle (ARC nucleus 7-300 win) from the forum and am curious about real world experience with the tremor 3 VS Pr2 reticles. It's going to me a mk5 in either 5-25 or 7-35 and being I have little actual experience with these reticles I figured I'd ask you guys. It will be used for long range targets and possibly hunting (700 yds max). Curious what you guys think.

Ok guys have always used leupold and have no plans to change. Just got what will be my first real long range rifle (ARC nucleus 7-300 win) from the forum and am curious about real world experience with the tremor 3 VS Pr2 reticles. It's going to me a mk5 in either 5-25 or 7-35 and being I have little actual experience with these reticles I figured I'd ask you guys. It will be used for long range targets and possibly hunting (700 yds max). Curious what you guys think.
This boils down to personal preference. The Tremor 3 can be a busy reticle for most people. In my opinion, the PR2 is more forgiving and user-friendly. Good luck!