Lets hear it from the Michiganders!!

Im from the upper most western part of Michigan(Ironwood), I 2 would love to find a place to shoot out to 1000 yards.

As of now I can get 400 yards on my own property but looking for more distance.

Maybe someone out there knows of someplace? Private or club?

The field behind my farmhouse.... It's 120 long by 40 wide (acres) and nothing beyond that but trees.

Michigan...Mud, snow and more mud.

Almost time to begin farming and fixing and farming, not in that order.

I'M in Caro, east of Saginaw in the thumb! We also shoot in the farm fields, we can go out to 840 yards at the farm. 1000 would be fun!:D

I'M in Caro, east of Saginaw in the thumb! We also shoot in the farm fields, we can go out to 840 yards at the farm. 1000 would be fun!:D

Bad Axe here originally. Now about 7 hours southwest. The open farm fields are fun to shoot and I had a lot of run with long range muzzleloading for deer there, but after a couple local close calls with high power target shooting in the news I restricted it to where I had a berm of some sort available.

Hi ATH, I used to work at Randy's in Bad Axe! Or as my dad say's, rusty hatchet!

LOL, small world. Yup, I was in there looking for non-existant .22 ammo while up there on vacation last month. I bought my first shotgun from them...at least I think it was known as Randy's...clear back when they were in Kinde.

They have .22 ammo, but your gonna pay dearly for it! They were at $65 for 500 rnds. and $105 for a brick! I wont pay for it! They have never changed there name, now his son is running the shop while he's on the road.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.