Lester Bruno...Top Notch Guy

Doublezranch

I spoke with Lester Bruno today. He admits he has been slow with communication but is struggling with the back orders and the overwhelming need for shooting and reloading supplies. Everyone, he is calling individual customers that have orders longer than 3 months and asking them what they would like to do. He is literally bending over backwards to make it right for everyone that orders from Bruno's.

In my book, Lester Bruno is one heck of a great guy who understands superior customer service. I will purchase from him again.

Amy is pretty awesome as well. They got some .338 Berger 300 gr OTM in but they immediately went out to customers that ordered a while back. I emailed to cancel part of my order and inquired if I had made the cut for the Berger shipment. She immediately replied back that she had cancelled the item that I no longer needed and let's know that I did not make the cut on the Bergers.

They are super slammed but I think they are starting to get some air.

He may well be a "top notch guy" but I reserve that handle for individuals I've known personally for a long time. "Friends" on Facebook usually aren't really friends either. I had to cancel an order with him but harbor no malice. I'm quite sure he's doing the best he can when volume drops a little, I'll put in another order.

Best wishes Lester Bruno.

I've been to his "store" several times. It amounts to not much more then a few garage bays and a small office. They are always extremely busy packing and shipping orders, but either Les himself or another employee ask if they can help me find anything.

They tend to have a very good selection pretty well organized, even in my most recent visit. Pallets of primers, many types of powder, barrel blanks, stocks and optics. His prices are a bit on the high side, but if you need it you need it.

I think Les is doing the best he can in the current climate.

+1 Lester Bruno...Top Notch Guy

I spoke with Lester recently about a backorder I had and was able to get it taken care of promptly. I've just starting buying from Lester and his excellent customer service will keep me coming back!!

-Will-

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.