• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LEICA MAGNUS

gsr1578

FOR SALE OR TRADE- LEICA MAGNUS 2.4-16x56 w/ L4a reticle non illuminated. Has a slight ring marks on bottom of tube. Glass is perfect! Bought from a local gun shop but didn't have a box. If you know these you know how the glass is, as good as it gets (Amazing)! $1675- plus ride. Might consider trade for MK5 or NF, can add cash for right optic.

Attachments

• IMG_2853.JPG
    IMG_2853.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2854.JPG
    IMG_2854.JPG
    817.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2855.JPG
    IMG_2855.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
I'd be all over this if I didn't already have three of them. I'm a glass snob and this scope beat my TT315 and Schmidt polar every day, every time. (to my eyes, at least). This is a very good deal on likely the best hunting scope ever made. (Also a very rare scope outside of Europe). GLWS

Thanks! It's fantastic glass got a couple more, just wanted something to dial up for long range shooting.

@JAYgs8163 Sorry you are overwhelmed by the good scope options on the market today. However, your comments would be best made elsewhere in the forum.

@gsr1578 has offered his scope for sale to willing buyers. If you don't want to buy it fine. He doesn't need you, or anyone else, listing alternative scope sales links in his classified thread that compete with what he's offered.
A simple message to me would have also been appropriate as this is not what my intention was. I mistakenly posted here. I apologize. I was replying to someone on a a different thread and must have posted here by accident. Again, I'm really sorry @gsr1578 and I will modify.

Last edited: