Lead Poisoning

I live 30 miles from biggest concentration of condors in California they don't feed on game animals that have been shot with lead bullets they eat more dead whales then anything and yet they have a high concentrate of lead. Plus they all live in a cage that is locked and opened every morning and also fed domestic animals. In California it wasn't about the condor it was about guns and hunting.

Exactly. And since the condor doesn't exist in those other western states, they have to make the eagle their prized bird to push their agenda.

This is the best study I could find.

IMG_6126.jpeg

NRDC The Natural Resources Defense Council is a United States-based 501 non-profit international environmental advocacy group, with its headquarters in New York City and offices in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Bozeman, India and Beijing.

Steve posted the eagle video which is an obvious attack on the lead bullet industry. and then made a gelatin test video but failed to mention the competitor's bullet by name. He didn't answer me when I asked which manufacturer, what load for either bullets, or what diameter paper clip to check the hollow point.
Your totally off the reservation, If that's how you really think it's pitiful, it's not an attack on lead bullets, I posted it because the thought never crossed my mind that this was even a possibility.
And all the hook baiting trying is really juvenile, Seems you've picked up the torch that your hero dropped, and you know what bullet they tested so please give it up, I will put my hand on the Bible and swear to My Lord and Savior that I personally know that No One in the Hammer Organization want's or is trying to get lead bullets banned. to say anything of the like is purely ludicrous.
Thank you for turning this into another dumpster fire, I'm sure they are all proud of you and patting you on the back.
That will be my last word on the subject

From the Sierra Club article: "The Sierra Club supports an assault weapons ban, stricter gun control laws including background checks, and banning lead in ammunition."
Here's the link. No need to tag me or reference me. I'm done here. If or when I need non lead bullets I'll get them else where.

Your totally off the reservation, If that's how you really think it's pitiful, it's not an attack on lead bullets, I posted it because the thought never crossed my mind that this was even a possibility.
I will put my hand on the Bible and swear to My Lord and Savior that I personally know that No One in the Hammer Organization want's or is trying to get lead bullets banned.
Both are true for me as well.