Largest American flag to EVER fly

30378wbymag

I got out to Twin Falls to shoot this as the sun came up back in the second week of September, it's a very small image size hence the quality isn't all that (original is 82.6Mb). This flag is touring the country and is one of the most AWESOME things I've ever experienced. It's 78 feet tall and over 150 long! As a vet, hearing the wind rippling through it still gives me goose-bumps...

Flag 2 email sz.jpg

Flag email sz.jpg

I got out to Twin Falls to shoot this as the sun came up back in the second week of September, it's a very small image size hence the quality isn't all that (original is 82.6Mb). This flag is touring the country and is one of the most AWESOME things I've ever experienced. It's 78 feet tall and over 150 long! As a vet, hearing the wind rippling through it still gives me goose-bumps...

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437
Absolutely Beautiful!! God Bless America and the men and women who protect her shores, borders and streets!!!!

That second pic with the reflection in the water is amazing!
Thank you Weaver93, here are a few shots just of the reflection, I use one as my phone background. Everyone, please feel free to do the same if want!!

Attachments

• Ref1sm.jpg
    Ref1sm.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Ref2sm.jpg
    Ref2sm.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Ref3sm.jpg
    Ref3sm.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 154