Large rifle adapter for a Knight Muzzleloader

wildcat westerner

Hello,

I am new to muzzleloading and have traded for a Knight Disc supreme with a thumbhole stock. My experience is with accuracy shooting to 1,000 yards. Already, in reading about accuracy improvements toa muzzleoader I am convinced that a conversion to large Rifle primers can only help. Is there an adaptation for my rifle to large rifle primers, or would I have to have a gunsmith create one?
I am aware that true custom muzzleloaders are capable of very good accuracy at long distance, but are very expensive, since they are custom made. I am going to be content with improving this factory rifle to be as good as it can get; and then be satisfied with it's limitations. Best bullets for long range accuracy?
Any help in converting this rifle to more accuracy would be appreciated. For instance, how do you bed such a rifle with a ramrod relief in its' forend.? Where is the recoil lug? How hard would you torque down the single setscrew that binds the action to the stock etc?
I have a ton of questions and simply don't know how to access knowledgeable answers.

Thanks, in advance