• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lane Precision Titanium Proof 7RUM

paulatherton21

Ok guys... Wanting to purchase a new rifle... So need to sell one. First rifle I'm listing is my Lane Precision 7 RUM. Built on a lone peak razor titanium action. Proof sendero contour 28" 8.44 twist. Lane precision three port brake, Mcmillan A3 adjustable stock edge fill dipped in badlands approach camo, hawkins bdl bottom metal. Jewel trigger set at 1.5 lb. This rifle shoots the 195s lights out. And weighs 11 lbs with a Nightforce nxs mounted in Nightforce rings. Around 100-115 rounds fired. Will include my brass, redding type s dies, and load data. Txt for pics 814-251-4663 Asking 4800 shipped. Paypal friends and family or usps money order. Scope is not for sale. I'm only letting these rifles posted for a couple days. If no interest I'll just keep them. See my other post for details on my other rifle

Last edited:
Snapchat-1857011507.jpg

Just can't seem to quiet pulling this up and looking. What's the velosity of the 195's out of this fine looking stick? Thought it would be lighter than what you posted. Like it