Lack of load data for 7mm prc from Nosler

I spoke to Nosler last week about this. They have not even tested their 175gr ABLR, or any other than the 185gr, yet in the 7 PRC. They won't be making any 175gr ABLR bullets for another two months as well.

I spoke to Nosler last week about this. They have not even tested their 175gr ABLR, or any other than the 185gr, yet in the 7 PRC. They won't be making any 175gr ABLR bullets for another two months as well.
Thanks for the update. I have some 175 ABLRs. I have been working up a load for my 7mm PRC using a combination of Hodgdon and Hornady load data. I was just wondering about the Nosler data.
I am getting less than 1 moa with several powders but not excited about the velocities. Seems like my rifle Likes the 175 ABLRs. I need to stock up when I get a chance.

Thanks for the update. I have some 175 ABLRs. I have been working up a load for my 7mm PRC using a combination of Hodgdon and Hornady load data. I was just wondering about the Nosler data.
I am getting less than 1 moa with several powders but not excited about the velocities. Seems like my rifle Likes the 175 ABLRs. I need to stock up when I get a chance.
A healthy 69.7gr dose of N565 is putting them in small for me at ~2925fps with my 22" Proof barrel. I wouldn't sweat the velocity. What powders?

A healthy 69.7gr dose of N565 is putting them in small for me at ~2925fps with my 22" Proof barrel. I wouldn't sweat the velocity. What powders?
So far I've tried Magpro, Staball HD, H4831sc, and RL22. They all give good accuracy but RL22 is the only one getting 2970 ave fps. But it's virtually non existant. The rest are only getting around 2800.
Maybe I will try N565 or N570. I hear Retumbo is giving good results also.

So far I've tried Magpro, Staball HD, H4831sc, and RL22. They all give good accuracy but RL22 is the only one getting 2970 ave fps. But it's virtually non existant. The rest are only getting around 2800.
I've got a cheat sheet from H but the important bottom lines keep getting omitted when I try to move it here..?

Last edited:
I've got a cheat sheet from H but the important bottom lines keep getting omitted when I try to move it here..?
What barrel length? I've tried all of those too, can get 2900fps with all but 4831sc. If RL22 is giving you good velocity, you may want to try N560.

I can find ballistic nosler but not any accubonds. My go to GS used to get them but not much anymore. I have been in need of stocking up on several of the accubonds for several of my rifles.

Recent Posts