• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Krieger in 28 Nosler

ofdscooby

Selling for an older friend that's not that internet savvy. He got into 28 Nosler for a hot second and is now moving on. Krieger barrel chambered in 28 Nosler 1:8 twist deep fluted sendero for a rem 700 Vias break. Has 347 rounds through it I asked him for pics of groups and hopefully he can find some. What am I missing?

$375 shipped with break.

Dies and brass for sale in the reloading section. Resized_20240320_111347.jpegResized_20240320_111355.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I've been friends with him for about 15 years and he has no kids. Shooting is his passion and he moves through different cartridges like you and I go through toilet paper. He had a 7x300 win that he got his 1 mile milk jug with and then he just unscrewed it and put it in the safe. The big stuff just hits him too hard these days. He has an edge that he loves but I have to shoot it for him during load development. He pretty much sticks to lighter hitting 7's and 6.5 stuff now and builds them as heavy as he can. He got vertigo from shooting a couple years ago and that was it. So yeah that's the story. Most of his chambering is done through Kampfeld customs so it's all done right and he doesn't skimp on components. He's 77 and doesn't know how to sell stuff on the internet so that's why he asked me to do it.