• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED K&M Neck turner with cutter and .35 pilot

Remmy700

Bought this from another member here thinking I could just throw one of my other caliber pilots on it but it specifically made for big bore stuff .35 cal and up. Appears to be in new condition and includes cutter and .35 pilot. Looking for a small bodied K&M for standard calibers or 50 shipped

Last edited:
8C68872D-798F-4503-AB3B-22B1D8589A87_zpscsgbzln1.jpg

The invoice is the easiest, but carbide will appear different to the eye than high speed steel. If it was as easy as red versus white, I'd try to describe the difference. Carbide is duller / darker and less shiny / reflective than steel, when I've compared the two.

hey guy do you still have that cutter? if you do i think i might be able to use it,but i need to check out a few things to see if it will work. so please let me know if you still have it and ill start the reseach,thanks,bob. gun)

what all doo you have with it just every thing in the pic? as you know that there is alot more to this thing to make it go.the 35 mandrel thats in it .Is it removeable? thats what i need to know thanks bob. gun)